We are dedicated to instruction of the Christian because the Word commands us to know what we are talking about and to be fully versed in the Word of Truth.
2 Timothy 2:15 (AMP)
15 Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully] teaching the Word of Truth.
Sunday School – 9 am Sunday Morning
New Way of Life: Discipleship Class – 9 am Sunday Morning
This 15 week course lays out the foundation for living life as a follower of Christ. It details the basics of our faith and supplies the necessary knowledge of how to walk as a NEW creation.
Led by: Dale Kerns
The Potter’s House Seminary and Bible College
• A fully accredited, non-denominational, Christian college.
• Our Mission is to prepare current and future ministers and lay persons for the work of the ministry.
• We accept transfer credits from most colleges and universities
• Classes available Monday through Wednesday evenings
• Committed to offering a quality biblical education at an affordable price.
PHSBC offers the following certificates and degrees:
• Certificate of Ministry
• Associate of Biblical Studies
• Bachelor of Theology
• Masters of Theology
• Doctorate of Theology
The Certificate of Ministry program offers the following certificates:
• Armor Bearer
• Children and Youth Ministry
• Church Office Administration
• Intercessory Prayer
The Graduate programs offer the following areas of specialization:
• Christian Counseling
• Christian Studies
• Pastoral Studies
• Worship Leadership
Dean of College: Dr. Gloria Ward
More information can be found at the Potter’s House Seminary and Bible College website. www.pottershouseseminarybiblecollege.com